AIB Sustainability Day. ‘Collaboration and Innovation – From the ground up’ Location: The Printworks, Dublin Castle. Organised by AIB.
AIB host their 3rdannual Sustainability Conference, this year, focusing on leaders in this space who have implemented Sustainable business practices from the ground up and how innovation and solution mindsets can help us to respond to mounting sustainability and climate challenges.
- Keynote speakers include:
- Jeff Furman – Jeff Furman served on the Ben & Jerry’s’ corporate board for almost 40 years, providing in house legal counsel, top level management, and fostering many of the company’s social initiatives. He became affectionately known as the Ampersand (&).
- Sue Garrard –Sue is one of the world’s leading experts in developing sustainability strategy in major companies, aligning it with business objectives, and embedding it across the business. Former EVP Sustainable Business and Communications manager at Unilever until autumn 2018.
- Mick Ebeling – founder Not Impossible Foundation. Most recently named one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Greatest Leaders, a recipient of the Muhammad Ali Humanitarian of the Year Award and listed as one of the most influential creative people by The Creativity 50’s, Mick Ebeling has sparked a movement of pragmatic, inspirational innovation.
- Dinner celebrating the launch of Ireland’s national Sustainable Finance blueprint. Location: Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade, Iveagh House (TBC). Organised by Sustainable Nation Ireland.