Tuesday 21st November. 14:00 - 16:00 (Dublin Royal Convention Centre)
Panel One - ESG investing in the Private/Public Asset Space
This moderated discussion will look at how innovations in the private asset space are assisting in meeting our net zero ambitions, with a panel of industry experts drawn from across the asset management sector.
Panel Two – ESG ETFs
A moderated panel discussion which looks at the key issues facing ESG ETFs and the developments in innovation for sustainable investing.
Held in partnership with Maples Group
- Angelika Delen - Global Head of Impact Investing, Mercer
- Deirdre McIlvenna - Partner, Maples and Calder (Ireland) LLP
- Ian Conlon - Partner, Maples and Calder (Ireland) LLP
- Peter Stapleton - Managing Partner, Maples and Calder (Ireland) LLP
- Alan Synnott - Global Head of Research & Product Strategy, Real Assets, BlackRock
- Adrian Mulryan - CEO, Invesco Investment Management
- Aidan O'Mahony - Head of ESG Advisory, Goodbody
- Catharine Dwyer - Senior Policy Advisor, Markets Policy Division, Central Bank of Ireland
- Lucy Thomas – Head of Sustainable Investing, UBS
- Graham Fox - Head of Distribution, Amundi